CD Total Brutal #11040
1. Hello California
2. Get To The Choppa
3. Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
4. All Of The Songs Sound The Same
5. I Am A Cybernetic Organism, Living Tissue Over (Metal) Endoskeleton
6. Come With Me If You Want To Live
7. What It's Like To Be A Singer At Band Practice
8. Who Is Your Daddy And What Does He Do?
9. You Have Just Been Erased
10. Broo-Tall Song Idea
11. Here Is Subzero, Now Plain Zero
12. So Far, So Good, So Let's Talk About It
13. Screw You (Benny)
15. If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
16. It's Not A Tumor
17. Not So Hidden Track
"Ahhnold is the embodiment of everything brutal and stereotypically metal, so he is the perfect front-man for each of these songs that I wrote in less than an hour. If you think that shows any sort of disrespect or makes me less of a fan than you are, then I'd like to hear the entire CD you wrote in tribute to the Governator. Plus, let's be honest, it came out a lot better than a lot of bands who are totally serious and practice all the time. Everything I put into my other band (As I Lay Dying) is heartfelt and full of passion. This, on the other hand, is an outlet of pure testosterone and stupidity. I hope you're ready... chances are you already know the words to every chorus, so sing along!" - Tim Lambesis
Whenever a new band comes out I often hear it said, "That’s exactly what you'd expect from a heavy band." I beg to differ. Austrian Death Machine is exactly what you should hear from a heavy band.
- a continuously fast paced tempo you can always circle pit to
- the obvious build up to a breakdown you'll know how to mosh to
- classic sing alongs to pile up and sing along with
- a guitar solo in every song
And yes... I would never leave out the obvious key component. Cliché vocals that sound really angry! None of this scary screaming with makeup or goofy lows that we can all make under our breath.
Lastly, let’s move onto lyrical content. I’ve heard plenty of metal bands steal lyrics from angry fourth graders that hate going to church or don't want to clean their rooms. Now it's time to steal lyrics from the great minds of Hollywood screen writers that at least made it to sixth grade. Don't miss listening to the hit track "Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers."
Bottom line, Austrian Death Machine is fast, pissed, brutal and every song has a guitar solo. You won't find fantasy lyrics or overly poetic personal jargon. There are only forcefully chanted, testosterone drive phrases that our sweet governor Arnold would approve of.
Metal Blade Records item #146832