CD Circle Of Death #11377
Release Date: November 11, 2008
1. Risk Is My Business...And Business Is Risky
3. Ode To The Barracuda
5. Return Of The Blood Monsters
6. Have You Ever Chopped A Wolf?
7. Deuces Shoeless Vs The Double Dribbles
8. Hoosh Hoosh
9. Countdown To Annihilation
10. Who Are You, And What Have You Done With Six?
Formed in Chicago, Illinois in October of 2004, Dance Club Massacre plays an experimental blend of grindcore interspersed with metal, punk, thrash and lots of indie rock undertones. Though Dance Club Massacre draws influence from bands like The Locust, An Albatross, Daughters, Converge, Horse the Band, Fantomas, Pig Destroyer and Between the Buried and Me they maintain a unique, light hearted vibe that is absent from the genre. Dance Club Massacre’s lyrical themes primarily focus on horror movies, partying, girls, beer and generally having fun and enjoying life.
Metal Blade Records item #147062