Return & Exchange Policy
- All returns and exchanges must be made
within 30 days from the ship date.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization before you send anything back.
- If you ordered clothing and are unhappy with
the size/design, you can exchange it for another size provided the item has not
been washed, worn, and is in re-sellable condition. You are responsible for
ALL shipping costs, which will include re-shipping the new item(s) to
you. This will be outlined in your Return Authorization email from us as we
still give you payment and shipping options.
- Due to the nature of our business, any
returns for a full refund (less shipping and handling) will also be subject to
a 20% restocking fee.
- If you received the wrong item or the item
was defective/damaged you will incur no additional shipping charges.
- For US Customers - We will
email you with a USPS pre-paid postage label for you to print out, attach
to the box, and drop off at your nearest post office or have your own
mailman pick up. Once we receive your return, we will re-ship your new item
and you will be emailed your new tracking number.
- For International Customers -
You will have to mail us the package back via standard international
mail only, along with a receipt of what you paid for shipping and we
will refund your money upon receiving your return. We will re-ship your new
item and you will be emailed your new tracking number.
- Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items,
we regret that it is not possible for us to accept returns on
underwear such as panties, boy shorts, and thongs.
© 2016 Letters From The Fire. All rights reserved.